People in the back of truck??? American Sensai!!!

I would think it would be illegal everywhere since there are no seatbelts in the back of the truck and it's a law that you have to wear your seatbelt. I've ridden in the back of a truck withiout a seatbelt for 1 1/2 hours before (my house to Pittsburgh), down the highway going 65mph....lol

On saturday we were driving with my freind (looking at some houses) and he got pulled over anf given a £30 fine for not wearing a seatbelt.

Later that same day we went out again in a different car and again he didn't put his seat belt on! trouble is he never wears a seat belt. either in his car or in someone else's. (unless he's told to).

one day he'll probably die because of it or something. (idiot).

My car don't move until everyone is belted up, even those in the back....Everyone has to wear a seatbelt or they can walk!!!

The thing is most people think, oh its ok don't need to wear one in the back, am not gonna go through the windscreen, but forget that they will likely kill the person they are sitting behind, even if they do only end up with a few scratches.

in Florida, its not illegal

yeah i was watching an episode of Hogan Know's Best and saw they were riding in the back of their pickup. I was like "wtf is that sh*t legal?"

You can get away with it here...as long as the cops don't catch you.

^^ Of course you can get away with it if the cops dont catch you, lol. It's only illegal if you are caught.
Even if it was legal, I dont think I would go far or fast with ppl in my truck, but I wanted to know kinda. Cause my nieghbor, the chief, was watching as we drove by the other day, lol.

i refuse to drive anywhere if people in the car arent wearing seat belts..

edit.. not many people drive trucks over here, but it would be illegal over here...

Back
Top Bottom