Nice update of collection, pics...

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
PIC-0008.jpg

PIC-0009.jpg

But thats not all, just sold my old Blausser for a Remmy r700...

I love this rifle.. <3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dy3keP19YuE

I'm so glad I got my happy ass out of Jacksonville. That place is the land of the damned. Shootings all the time right around the hotel. My old manager leaned in to the owner of the chain and got me back up here to Greenville, NC. It's a fricking madhouse down there.

You dont have any automatics do you? Cause that'd be awsome, lol.

Are automatics illegal in the states though?
This kinda reminds me of Hott Fuzz, lol.

Btw, you are gonna shoot your eye out!

You dont have any automatics do you? Cause that'd be awsome, lol.

Are automatics illegal in the states though?
This kinda reminds me of Hott Fuzz, lol.

Btw, you are gonna shoot your eye out!
Yes it is illegal to own an automatic weapon.

To the OP....I'm glad I'm not your neighbor.

with all the money you likely spent on buying guns you'd think you could afford to buy a better camera.

Yes it is illegal to own an automatic weapon.

To the OP....I'm glad I'm not your neighbor.

Quite the contrary, I'm an excellent guy :)

If anything, I'd feel extremely "warm" if I knew my well minded character had a plethora of fire arms for protection.

IF THE ZOMBIES ATTACK! YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO!!!

with all the money you likely spent on buying guns you'd think you could afford to buy a better camera.

Hahaha, quite true man... Well I did just get a 12mp HD digital camera. Just haven't set it up or anything yet.

Hahaha, quite true man... Well I did just get a 12mp HD digital camera. Just haven't set it up or anything yet.

damn dude, for our sake use it!

But that's okay, I found a clearer picture of your gun collection. This time with you in it. That's badass.

sorry for the edit, but come on man.....lets keep pics like that to the curb.... thankyou :)

Back
Top Bottom