I _______ World of Warcraft.

I thought World of Warcraft was alright. I don't think it's worth paying the monthly fee for to be honest but it's kinda fun for a while.

I am addicted to World of Warcraft.

As recently as last year, I never tried WoW and never thought that I ever would play it, I had an ignorant opinion and criticized the game and the players just like most other people did. Then I bought Warcraft 3 a few months ago to play the campaign and I really liked the storyline so I felt buying WoW so I could explore the landscape myself.

It didn't take long until I was hooked, I wasn't that efficient at leveling up considering how much I was playing but I rolled an Undead Warrior on February 9th and after about 17 days worth of training and exploring I'm level 57. So roughly 17 out of 61 days playing is close to a third of my life since then I think and I'm still playing it daily...

Never really touched the game, fees annoy me but if I would ever touch that game I know I would get addicted or something.

my friend showed me something in order to lure me into playing wow. there is a community that runs their own wow server and its completely free. http://chaoscrusade.com/ i played for 20 minutes and then deleted the game.

Back
Top Bottom