People in the back of truck??? American Sensai!!!

superman22x

Golden Master
Hey, I got a question, anyone know the laws about having people riding around in the back of your truck? In IL?

Thanks, I am looking it up online now too.

in kansas its illegal, i know that for sure, i wouldnt be surprised if its illegal in IL as well...

Well none of us were over 18, lol. But we were just going down my gravel road anyway. But my nieghbor is the chief of police, lol. I know he wouldnt give me a ticket, but he might say something... I think it might be legal if you are going less then 15 or something, I cant find much online...

If it's a public road I doubt it's legal no matter how fast you were going if you are not of age assuming there is an age limit in your state... On your own land, it doesn't matter.

Hmm..I don't know about IL. Here in Alabama I think it's illegal to ride in the bed if the tail gate is down or if there's more than 5 people in the back with you. But the policemen around here don't really seem to care lol...I have rode 20 miles from the county seat to my house in the back of a truck before:p

Yeah, but I dont talk to him ever really. I talk to his son, but he doesnt really know...

Some people at my school say its legal though. But they really dont care either way, lol, so I dont really trust them...

Here its illegal, but our cops don't really care because they see it every day. Just like using the center lane for merging right with traffic. It's called a "shared LEFT turning lane" for a reason, but nobody seems to care.

Back
Top Bottom