Just a question for Windows Users...

Verbatim47

In Runtime
Can you start to see that Vista may have actually been a crossover OS "Windows ME"

(endless problems with software and hardware + incompatibility with the most expensive hardware + semi-not user friendly)

A couple of days ago Bill Gates said that Windows 7 should be out sometime in 2009??!! So what was the point of Vista, just speak your comments.

Is this going to continue into a spiral of 2 year OS's?:mad:

I have Vista and have no problems with it. All my hardware and software works with it and I have 64 bit. So compatibilty with the 32 bit version must be even better. I really don't understand why everyone is always complaining about Vista. I see you have XP Pro, have you even tried Microsoft's new OS?

Vista gives me pretty much 0 issues and overall I like it better than XP.

Also, do some more research, he took that statement back.

I have Window's Vista Business 32-bit and I have had no problems with software or hardware. The only program that I have trouble with sometimes is iTunes, but that's not Microsoft's problem; it's Apple's. The iPod and iTunes isn't good anyway.

I think Vista is great. It runs well on my pc (except I sometimes get black screens at startup), everything in my PC is compatible and any piece of software that hasn't worked I have been able to solve with the compatibilty menu. Also I have found that games run ever so slightly better when I use Vista (this could just be better drivers though).

Well Bill Gates knows everyone will buy Vista. Then he puts out another windows and everyone is forced to update once again. That is why all the inpatient people who could wait for service pack two, so all the people who rushed to get Vista just got played.

I think that vista is a great OS. I haven't had any problems with it. I have it on my second computer. I have XP, and Ubuntu on the other one. I would like to reiderate Worshipme's question to Verbatim47:
I see you have XP Pro, have you even tried Microsoft's new OS?

I would like to thank you all for your comments, but first of all I should have stated that "technically that is not my opinion" I was speaking in a majority sense. I have read so many articles and reviews saying that Vista is bad.

I personally like Vista alot and wish I had the operating system, I had beta 1, beta 2, RC1, and RC2 a while back and it was great. I have used it alot and seem to like it, I am just asking, what about Windows 7 and why so soon?

I've stuck with XP, and will continue to do so.

I don't see the reasoning of Microsoft releasing an OS that is heavy enough, that it slows computers down.

Windows XP is very light. Why wasn't Vista?

When I imagined the new graphics system, I thought that was put into place to speed stuff up, but, for an operating system to hamper down systems, to worse than they could be if for example, with an XP installation, they have a problem.

They seriously need to consider starting from scratch with most of the code.

Back
Top Bottom