Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm..... people have lives?

Yes, as you can tell I usualy only come on at nights. But usualy there is nobody on when im on. T-MAN I am on for an hour a night maybe two. I am mostly at school, CCD, Martial Arts, Soccer, friends, ext.

Bob, just because not everybody else has an ass backward sleeping schedule doesn't mean the forum is dead.

ROFL! Good post mike,anywho,yeah i dont think this forum is dead,actually its good to see everyone is making worthwile comments.Quality over quantity.

This forum is dead! I dont know how we can help but something must be done. There are not as many active members and hardly ever any posts. I mean We need to wake this forum up a little and I thought this could be a start.

im really tired of that, i used to get on and there wasalot to post on in the last few days there are hardly anyone on or anything tohelp people with.

I found the solution!
pepsimax.gif

im really tired of that, i used to get on and there wasalot to post on in the last few days there are hardly anyone on or anything tohelp people with.
yea it seems pretty dead. tbh i havent posted much. been way too busy

The forum is dead. The meaning of the Diet Pepsi Max is to wake up people. It is a little joke. Your ignorance tires me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom