Stupidest thing you ever done?

When I am not driving, I regret getting a 4.0 V6, lol. Cause of teh gas money... but then I hop in my truck, and I love the torque of that baby!!! Then I pull up to the pump...

Stupidest thing I've ever done. Hmm there are lots of dumb things I've done over the years so here are a few.

#1 I was down in the Caribbeans on vacation and decided to rent a jet ski for a bit and hit the open ocean off the coast. Problem was I was tanked. Hitting 15-20 foot waves while completely wasted was fun for a bit until I fell off several times hitting my head on the jet ski and bouncing off the reefs. I was pretty cut up after that.

#2 A bunch of us had just gotten new 4 wheelers and decided to go out riding. A younger kid was out with us and he had a little fourtrax 90 fourwheeler. It was a lot of fun to ride wheelies on just messing around. So I let him hop on my 400ex and I rode his 90 for a bit. I decided to be a smartass since he was dogging it and passed him around a corner going down a hill. Well I slide off the trail and went right into the forest. Needless to say I went head on into a 3 foot round tree and in bedded his fourwheeler into the tree. I was not wearing a helmet and went head first into the tree at about 40 mph. It knocked me out for a bit and I had a headache for about a week from it. Never went to the hospital but I know I had a concussion.

#3 A bunch of us were out club hopping. It was about 2am and we were on probably are 20th bar and I was beyond drunk. We ran into a few old friends from highschool. My buddy said they were talking sh!t on me so I went up and starting going off on about 4 of them. A few bouncers ended up showing up and I ended up picking a fight with 3 club bouncers. I held my own but they eventually got me thrown out of the club. So on the way back home I then puke all over my buddies brand new Mustang GT. We get back to his place and I have to take a deuce. So I go in the bathroom and sit down. I couldn't go and wanted a smoke but he doesn't like smoking in his place. I decide to go out on his deck and have a smoke. Well I got out and sat down on the edge of his flower bed. I got a few drags in and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was so drunk I just pulled my pants down sat on the corner of the flower bed and took a crap. He turned the porch like on and was like WTF as I was sitting there smoking a cigarette with my pants around my ankles in the middle of a subdivision. I looked at him and was like dude can I have some privacy. Afterword I pulled up my pants fell head first into the deck and passed out for a bit. We laughed pretty hard the next day when I went out to clean up the mess.

#4 Out on the golf course we played a round again wasted. It was after a heavy rain and they almost didn't let us on the course. Well soon I realized golfing had just become a golf cart drift track. Putting the cart into neutral to pick up speeds down hills then hit the e brake doing 360's around and sliding around the course. At one point I went a bit to fast and slid into the edge of a pond. Also slide off a hill and got it stuck in a ditch. We managed to get them back completely covered in mud and grass. The said there were reports we were tearing up the course. We got in a car left and just laughed waiting for them to see the golf carts.

#5 This wasn't one of my stupidest moments but I probably caused it. My buddy just got a Acura Type R and we were out clowning around. We were at a stop light and I told him to get on it and see how quick it was. Now generally when street racing or clowning around the first thing you do is look behind you to see what type of car is there and that its not a cop. Well he didn't do it and was revving it up and when the light changed we went burning tire and grabbing gears. Yep you guessed it there was a cop right behind us. He pulled us over and was like I thought you were messing with me revving up your motor but I guess you didn't see me. He got a nice ticket from that. And to top it off a few weeks later we were out and about and another guy was with us. He wanted to see how fast it was down a block. So he grabbed several gears down a block and slammed on the breaks at the stop sign. Well there was a cop down the block from us and came racing up and gave him another ticket.

#6 A bunch of us took a road trip to Indiana. It was really late coming home and my buddy was looking pretty tired so I offered to drive. By this point we had been on the road pretty much all day and just wanted to get home. So I'm going down the express way down in Columbus OH doing about 120. Nobody told me not to speed on the express way. Next thing a friend in the back seat taps me on the shoulder and says dude you got 2 cop cars comming across the median. I got pulled over and cited. After which we got back on the road. I slowed down to about 85 and wouldn't you know it 10 minutes latter a cop was going down the other side of the highway and hit me on rader. He crossed the median and pulled me over. I was like man I just got pulled over 10 minutes ago and were just trying to get home. He checked everything out and didn't cite me and let me go. I ended up having to drive back to OH to go to court over that first 120mph pull over. They didn't have me on radar so I plead no contest not wanting to drive back again for a trial. I talked to the judge in court and ending up getting a $280 fine. Well I had no money and OH isn't like PA. You need money on the spot or else you don't leave. So they detained me for a bit while my friends tried to come up with the money. At one point the bailiff overheard us talking and I guess he talked to the judge. She understood we were from out of state so she let me go home to get the money but told me that check better be in the mail the next day.

#7 Me and my girlfriend at the time were going shopping up at the galleria mall up in NY. For some reason she wanted to drive. So we were off just cruising getting high as a kit having a good old time. Well we got up in buffalo and missed a turn somewhere. Go figure with the old lady driving. Next thing we know were on the main road into Canada. I'm like we have got to ditch are stash. She's like nah there not going to search us. For those that have been on that road there is no turning around when you get on it. We ended up talking to the US customs and they told us to go up so far and turn around. Before we did Canadian customs have to clear us and we had to pull over to the main building. They ended up finding the stash when they searched the car. We got detained and interrogated for a few hours and there like off ya go back to the US. All worried we would have to go back up and have a legal battle or something but in the end they just took are stuff and let us go.

Granted most of those storys are a few years old since I've cleaned up my act. There are countless stupid things I've done and could type all night long. Quite frankly for all the dumb things I've done I'm amazed I've never been arrested for anything besides a DUI about 4 years ago that was expunged though ARD. Even when that happened I wasn't 21 when I crashed my car. About 4 months from turning 21. Since I was cool with the cops they didn't even charge me with the underage even though they certainly could have. Instead I got 6 months probation from that and a 30 day license suspension.

drove a car around at 3a.m

inside my old high school :D

2202628551_037a9f8c84.jpg

Well back when I used to smoke weed, I had some in my pocket and it feel out.
My mom found it, grounded for a month.

What an idiot.

I have alot more stupid things I've done but I don't feel like telling about them now.

drove a car around at 3a.m

inside my old high school :D

2202628551_037a9f8c84.jpg

LMAO! thats awesome. am i the only one that thinks that having a paintball war inside a 2 story high school?? i think that would be the shit :eek:

Um the stupidist thing i think i've done is maybe got a little too close while messin wit M80's but no worries im in one piece

LMAO! thats awesome. am i the only one that thinks that having a paintball war inside a 2 story high school?? i think that would be the shit

been there, done that .....it was abandond also :D

It was YEARS ago as a highschool prank. The night before the morning it was going to rain cats and dogs, We saturated a portion of the football field with salt in the shape of a rather large male genitelia. It was great for a day untill the Janitors cultivated it.

Do I regret it, No, But that's only because we didn't get caught. My parents would of kicked my ass like you wouldn't believe!

Back
Top Bottom