Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha the day I've beeen waiting for has arrived...Walk Hard came out on DVD today:D:D:D It's hilarious.

So after a little tweaking my computer is stable, so I'm happy. And I got a cooler for my 9600GT today for $35, a thermaltake Duorb.

IMG_1236.jpg

I held back as much as I could. Looking @ that pic, I'm thinkin' "When does the space-time continuum collapse in on itself?"

I agree with that. Bellsouth.net = great DSL, but their support is ze-frakkin'-ro.

Why not just buy a new one? I dunno, but I don't think it has to be the one provided by your ISP.

Yeah. AT&T DSL is actually pretty good and the customer support is nice and friendly, but it's just too unreliable where I live. My telephone main is at the other end of the houses in our row of condos so the signal is already weak enough...but living a moonshot away from the actual AT&T main hub makes it worse.

I'm going to a strip joint tomorrow :cool:

Plus im so stressing latly coz of school work, i think i really really really do need a good time, plus im going to get smashed for my first time ever lol niceee =)

I got my lip pierced too so yay.
/random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom