Live Air Traffic Control

i work at stansted airport, doing an apprenticeship on aircraft radio equipment fixing it when the pilots fill it with coffee and food.. lol..

been up the control tower at stansted too, very impressive.. though the most impressive place ive been with work would be the airbus factory to see where the A380 is built.. that was very impressive...

there was some IT jobs going there, i was going 2 apply but i live all the way up here sooo no point, iv always wanted 2 work at manchester airport dont no wot doing tho lol

sweet sometimes i listen to airplanes where i live its about 15 minutes away nothing major but a little field and for my scanner i have a radio shack pro 83

yh i no its a shame, i can.... but can only get mancherster control, how do you do it?

Yeh i know, im trying to find out, but apparently you cannot host it on live ATC due to illegal activity rules in the UK i suppose. Do you ever video take-offs or landings? because if you do you can include the ATC with it, and host the video online, anyways i am not forcing you to do it, only IF you can.

But those views are amazing, Manchester airport is amazing. Weather looks pretty overcast in those pictures.

i did go up there the other day coz i went for a random drive but didnt have my scanner or cam with me but im thinking of going on saturday if the weather is ok 2 to go up, i'll take my cam & scanner with me, and take some vids, i'll put them onto youtube or something

you do get really good pics from there, its amazing how close you get to the aircraft, plus how loud they are lol

what kind of antennas do you guys have, i mean do you have one for your car or desk at home?

I just tried playing it and media player says a network error occured!

Ah yes David, that occurs usually, i think it happens when too many listeners are trying to connect at the same time, to fix it, just stop playing it, restart media player and try playing it again. Happens to me occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom