Stupidest thing you ever done?

yes we did. they did not do to mush we threw in one shot gun shell to that was cool.
ANOTHER STUPID THINS IS ROCK SALT SHELLS AND who can stand more pain.

Jeez...I have a rather long list. Here are a few "Highlights".

#1:
My friend Phillip (aka Bodangels), our friend Sharon and myself had rode four wheelers to the top of the mountain here just killing time and found a dead ceder tree about 10-12 feet tall, it's dry and haas decayed a little but has ALOT of branches, so we decided hey...let's stand it up and push it off the cliff, which has about a 150-200 foot drop, straight up. We stand it up and since Bodangels is 6'5 he pushes the top and I at 5'11 "push" the middle/bottom. Well, we get it to the cliff and stand it up and push...but the bottom slips off the cliff. So the top comes down and BOOM hits Phillip on the head, all I hear is "ohhh f*** me" then WHAAM Phillip groans I manage to say "son of a biit.." before it rolls off his back and hits me across the neck, knocking me down and by now the tree is chugging off the cliff but it's pulling me with it...I roll over a rock, which saves me from a horrible death because the tree rolls over it and me and scrapes over the front of my neck.

#2:
It was New Years, and my friend Eric and I planned a small party with about a dozen friends to celebrate the new year. We have already found a spot to party and have carried firewood up there for a bonfire. We also have some fireworks, as the evening progressed things were going along great until we decided to start playing with fireworks. You know the kind of fireworks you buy that come with a little mortar tube? the little round ones with the long fuses? we decided hey..let's light them by hand and throw them over this embankment. Because they roll down the other side and shoot off the side of the small mountain we were on. And all was fine until I throw one, I threw it away from me and to the left over this 8-9 foot embankment and I lost sight of it, I assumed it kept rolling down the hill....ohh no. It apparently hit a rock and turned 180 degrees and turned to the right. Pointing back at us, but I didn't know it. So I throw it and 5-6 seconds later I hear "SHHHEEEEEOOOOSHHHH" and see a big red ball flying over the hill back at us, but this red ball is losing altitude. Everyone scatters, the firework hit's the ground, bounces and rolls UNDER my friends truck...all is quiet for a second then "WAAAHHHOOOOOM" there is a massive gold explosion. It landed pretty much under his oil pan. All was quiet for like 10 seconds and my uncle broke the silence with "DAMN!".

#3:
Before I moved back to Alabama I lived in a subdivision in Georgia and being a country boy, I missed the wide open spaces the farm offered and having the ability to monkey around with my experiments without affecting the neighbors. But one lazy June afternoon I was bored, so to remedy my boredom I built a cheap, no thrills hovercraft from a piece of plywood, a large black yard tarp, some screws, staples and a wood block to mount the propulsion to...a leaf blower:D my little rig actually worked. I could get off the ground enough to "glide" across my garage floor, the first leaf blower I used was a electric one...which didn't offer me the power I wanted. So I decided to beef it up with my dads gas leaf blower. It offered more mojo but what I failed to take into account was the fact that the vent in my garage also was used by the air conditioner and the vent sucked in all those fumes from the leaf blower..and it pumped that ALL through my house. My house smelled like a gasoline can that whole day...what was worse was it stunk the house up so bad we couldn't turn the air & we had to open all the windows to air it out:p

#4:
Another incident was the winter following my hovercraft story. I had read how if you light a ping pong ball you can make a smoke bomb, and being the curious guy I am I decided to try it out. I wrapped it in tin foil and went outside to test it out, it was really windy and cold. So I had to duck down in front of our truck to shield my lighter from the wind. The first time I got it to light it burned half the ping pong ball in half a second with no smoke, so I turn it over and light the other side and it poofed...no, it poofed big and created a massive 12 inch flame. I seriously nearly scorch my eyebrows off...

Those are a few of my exploits that come to mind..

LOL so many things that i've done was stupid.

In no particular order:

#1Coming across a 1 tonne tire (probably from a mining vehicle) in amongst a bunch of other smaller tractor tires at the top of a hill. 5 of us managed to tip it up on its end and roll it down the hill. When it reach the trees at the bottom it was bouncing 20 or 30 feet in the air and started snapping trees that were over a foot in diameter in half. We didn't think it was going to stop before it made it into town but luckily it did.

#2Blowing up a CO2 cartridge in a fire. We thought it wasn't going to go off as it was taking a while so my friend walked up to the cinder block we built the fire in to piss on it to put it out. Right at the moment he was unzipping his pants and starting to lean over it the cartridge blew up and disappeared (literally) up into the sky.

#3Various acts involving fire and explosions

#4Getting really stoned and stealing almost all the candy on an entire rack in a Mac's convenience store.

#5Getting really stoned and stealing an entire box of 50 or more Charleston Chews from a Mac's convenience store (and some beef jerky).

#6Sexual acts with less than respectable girls

#7Assisting in building the largest bonfire we could in protest against a fire ban. The cops were not too happy and the crowd of us (probably at least 50) all took off running when they showed up leaving this huge blazing fire burning.

#8Pretty much every time I get drunk.

#9While in Japan I stayed with a few people in a really nice hotel. Our rooms were 4 or 5 stories up and there was this ledge outside our windows like some sort of thing for water drainage i think (no more than a 1.5 feet across) and we used that as a way to walk from room to room once somebody discovered that we could open our windows and get out of them. When you had to pass somebody on the ledge one person had to hug against the wall and side step while the other person balanced on the very edge (like a 3" wide lip that ran along the outside).

and so on...

Sex with out a condom definitely does it for me.

i have sex without condoms all the time. Not always dumb but it definitely can be (in cases where the girl is not using protection either)

...or in cases such as #6

I almost blew myself up with a scarebare, twice, same place, different years. LOL
First time, we all just got blinded for 30 seconds, it blew up about 5 feet in front of us.
Second time It hit me in the ass then blew up 3 seconds after.

Back
Top Bottom