Stupidest thing you ever done?

Golfing is stereotypically the sport of rich white people, and high class golf courses are tied together very much so with high class society that thinks their better than everyone else.
Not exactly... A lot of my friends golf, and so do I. It's high class society that LIVES on the golf course, yeah, cause its really well kept land, in a nice area usually. But the golfers themselves usually are not rich people...

When I was real young, like 8-10 I think, I took a camera I had and held the flash right up to my left eye and looked directly into the flash while I pressed the button......I can't see in the dark and can't drive in the dark etc. now because I was a bonehead when I was little.

Stupidest things I've ever done? this'll be a long post.

ummm I've done plenty of stupid things.

#1 The earliest one I can remember when I was about 11 I think and I got sucked into Runescape badly and one night it basically brainwashed me, I was such a stupid kid spending so much time on that game back then. I remember taking a leak in the kitchen bin and didn't realize it's wasn't the bathroom toilet until I finished.

#2 I think another time I don't know how the hell it happened but it was after Runescape again: I walked into my parents bedroom and threw a big bag of chips onto their bed (that we used to keep all those smaller packets of chips in at a younger age). I then said something like "Here's your bars!" after spending about 8 hours straight smelting ore on that freakin game. :rolleyes:

Something other than that: because fireworks are illegal here in Australia and it was really hard to make any contacts to buy some from people who profit from it so me and my friends used to screw around and improvise.

#3 Something we did a few times was to collect roughly a dozen empty deodorant cans we didn't need and buy 1 or 2 full ones, even bug spray - anything compressed in a can. I remember being 14 sneaking out of my friend's house, walking down to the service station and actually filling up 3 litres of petrol in a freakin plastic milk bottle and walkin off after paying. It's funny everytime the guy working there wouldn't question 2 young teenagers with long hair paying for petrol at 4am in the morning! This is 20 or so minutes away from our city.

We both live near a creek and a storm water drain each, so we'd fit all the cans and about 2 scrunched newspapers into a large pipe and go crazy dousing it with the petrol before lighting it and running, pretty loud explosions. Once it was at my house in a similar drain and the thing was I had to douse it AND light it - that's a bad desicion, I had petrol on my hands. Although I used a whole newspaper to light it was a torch, the amount of petrol fumes exploded and my hair partially caught on fire which was funny as all fuck, oh man I think that was the last time I did that.

#4 I was a bit of a pyromaniac at that age, made what I could but I won't post how on this forum haha. I remember making Molotov cocktails just to throw onto the road and watch em erupt with my friends, playing what I can't remember was called but basically a tennis ball soaked in deodorant and lit, then thrown around a backyard with friends until it went out. Very fun until I confused compressed propellant with flammable liquid and set my hands on fire at another friend's house when I was about 15.

I've pretty much grown out of that sort of stuff especially now that my dad works on the trade side of the military and I have no idea if they monitor my internet usage if it's anything that would compromise my dad's security clearance which took him months to get even though he's completely clean.

So I've moved onto other stupid physical acts, like when I stapled the skin of my nutsack during a scavenger hunt for bonus points :p

A long time ago I stuck something in a power outlet. Wasn't fun because I don't even remember.

stupidist thing i did was with 2 other buddies and some beer and a 357 and rat shot. we put on our carharts and paint ball mask and did an ol'west dual. hurt really bad but no bad injurys.

Wow, did they give you the bonus points for that? lol.
Sounds like you were quite the pyro... I have fireworks for that, lol. One time we had a bon fire, and my cousin threw a couple firecrackers in the falmes early on, and leter we were all sitting around the fire playing a campfire riddle games, and all of a sudden, the whole string went off, lol.

And one time, my friend and I went through one of the junked cars they had just gotten to bring in for scrap metal, and it had a couple paint cans in it, so we found a full one, and threw it in the bonfire we had. It was a big fire we already had, probably 10-15 foot flames. Well, we hid behind the caboose(yup, he has an old caboose in his yard) and waited a couple seconds, I was peaking around the edge, and he was running away after he threw it in still. He was on top of the caboose, cause he threw it from there, lol. And then it exploded. It was pretty damn sweet to put it simple, lol. Huge mushroom cloud of flame, and we found the remains of the can about a hundred feet away later, lol. We are going to try it again sometime...

And one more pyro story, couple friends and I tried the Axe flame thrower one time, That's fun to do, lol. Makes blue flame, and it sounds awsome. We did it in the locker room too, lol.

we had a new years bon fire and we threw great stuff in in it it blew up big and smelled really bad.

Haha I hope you didn't throw bullets in there. My dad did that once when he was little. He said Uncle Collins beat his butt.

Back
Top Bottom