Prom!

superman22x

Golden Master
Couple weeks!! May 3rd. I'm kinda excited, but kinda nervous, lol, cause I dont dance really... Jr. this year, so its my first real chance. I think I might ask my friend to go as just friends, cause she has a bf, but he is off in Iraq. And my friend and I are going to go look at tuxes this weekend I think.

Anyone else going to prom this year?

Dang sounds fun. Any dance is more fun single or not with a girlfriend because your free to grind or dance with anybody.

Our prom is this weekend. I'm not going though. Me and a few friends will be spending the night playing SSB: Brawl.

I am thinking about going to mine. I forget when it is, the day before mothers day, I think.

Heres the catch: I would be going by myself, which I am not willing to do. I have no idea what to do yet. I think I'm just gonna forget prom even exists. I can't find a date for anything, because I'm a weird individual and very picky when it comes to relationships. I would go, if it wasn't by myself....

We didn't have one in our school...
Though, haha, it was an all boys school so.... yeah... that would have been very fun indeed

We didn't have one in our school...
Though, haha, it was an all boys school so.... yeah... that would have been very fun indeed

Lol that would make sense.... I'd hope you wouldn't have a prom.

I was going to go with just a bunch of friends, but they are going to try and get dates too so I thought, ok I'll just ask my friend then. Idk if she will say yes though, cause she wouldnt even hang out with a couple friends of hers and mine, cause she would have been the only girl, so I doubt she would want to go to prom with me... but I will try anyway...

Back
Top Bottom