Stupidest thing you ever done?

Dark Night

BSOD
What is the most stupidest thing you have ever done? Mine is:

I was on a golf course with some buddy`s. We were messing with the course and chucking golf balls. So my other friend joins us later and we go back and there is golfers. So we hide like we always did then the one looked around and dialed his phone. My idiot friend Marcus was the cause. He was a kid in the open with a messed up golf course. So the cops came and me and my other friend hid in our houses. They came and "arrested us". but it was just a scare and was never and never will be on our record!

He isn't my friend now. He trashed my $1000 basketball court. He is so lucky I didn't trash him.

I would trash him real hard if i were you.:cool:

Stupidest thing i've done is ring random numbers when i was young and after a while, all these companies rang back and my dad had to explain. Oh i was such a jackass back then.:rolleyes:

Yeah, that was stupid. Why do people have to mess with golfers? It's stupid really... Hence why its in this thread I guess.

For myself, nothing really stands out I guess... maybe forgeting to honk my horn the first day I drove to school and got backed into... Or not asking someone out that now has a BF... or buying a 2wd instead of 4x4... or

joining this forum...

haha, jk.

-Drunk in public + being underage + flirting with cops and pretending to perform indecent sexual acts infront of them (Their's photo evidence this all happened too)

-Decided to staple my hand to see what it felt like, I was really young.

-Unprotected sex x2

lol dam. What did the cop do.

Was about 8 of them, and did nothing but try not to make eye contact with me.

Yeah, that was stupid. Why do people have to mess with golfers? It's stupid really... Hence why its in this thread I guess.

Golfing is stereotypically the sport of rich white people, and high class golf courses are tied together very much so with high class society that thinks their better than everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom