Harvard Dance!!!!!!!!!!!

who's the fag who decided it would be cool to unbutton his shirt?

Also, nice video editing even with such confusing scenes such as the "dramatic drying of the hands" at the end. lol

Fag, lol, nah, he is cool, but he is a bit crazy, lol. And its a hick town, lol, so that kinda explains the style.

The kid with his head cocked to the side, went crazy for a couple minutes of the dance, otherwise, he put his own music in and stood there like that. They played Nirvana once, and he took his shirt off and started swinging it above his head and singing, lol. He has a social disorder though...

What one in the video were you?

That video reminds me of why I never went to highschool dances. It was shot okay, good editing, but your video lacked "color"

I think it was shot well, very stable for what seemed to be a crazy atmosphere.

It was shot okay, good editing, but your video lacked "color"
What color can you get out of a non-professional camera in a dark room? Not too many consumer cameras are capable of getting good dark colors. I don't think it looked bad really.

I think it was shot well, very stable for what seemed to be a crazy atmosphere.

What color can you get out of a non-professional camera in a dark room? Not too many consumer cameras are capable of getting good dark colors. I don't think it looked bad really.

Surprisingly alot, I'm uploading some examples of what i've got from my cheap digicam. And this place would be far darker than any highschool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK4VUlnhB50

^^your cam didnt do good in the dark at all either. It was pretty dark in the gym, they didnt have anything for lights except for the flashing things the DJ had, and light from the 2 doors that were open. I wasnt in the video myself though.

wow nothing like my school, everyone at my school gets like a foot away from the speakers and everyone just grinds :D if ur in the middle then ur screwed. get all hot and sweety, not to mention the music they play sucks

Thats what this was, but people started to move away from the speakers because of someone who was by them I think...

Back
Top Bottom