Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reliability issue I have is when it goes out for a few hours when it rains.

I'm not saying all DSL is bad, just mine in particular. I have a friend with the same modem model and provider, not a single issue. The reliability issue here is more with the customer support than the modem it's self.

They always transfer me to people who have no idea what they're doing, and they refuse to accept the possibility that the modem might be defective.

So after a little tweaking my computer is stable, so I'm happy. And I got a cooler for my 9600GT today for $35, a thermaltake Duorb.

IMG_1236.jpg

Nice. I heard about the duo orb. How well does it perform?

I'm not saying all DSL is bad, just mine in particular. I have a friend with the same modem model and provider, not a single issue. The reliability issue here is more with the customer support than the modem it's self.

They always transfer me to people who have no idea what they're doing, and...

I agree with that. Bellsouth.net = great DSL, but their support is ze-frakkin'-ro.

...they refuse to accept the possibility that the modem might be defective.

Why not just buy a new one? I dunno, but I don't think it has to be the one provided by your ISP.

i got 2 huge bags of crasins from a freind who owns some cranberry bogs near ocean shores. i love crasin who else loves craisns(unsweetened). they taste good when i eat them i feal the need to use the bathroom a while later after chew a bunch of those red chew dried cranberrys. their squishyness makes me happy. cover them with hot sauce to add more flavor till you use the bathroom the next day then you pay in BLOOD!!!
lol

I got my Mathematics Extension 1 exam 2morrow and i am so prepared for it, coming up for the test are harder problems on Integration, exponential and log functions, trigonometric functions, inverse trig and integration by substitution.

Aaargh, cant wait to finish school, all this will be over, i wish to study IT.

I got my Mathematics Extension 1 exam 2morrow and i am so prepared for it, coming up for the test are harder problems on Integration, exponential and log functions, trigonometric functions, inverse trig and integration by substitution.

Aaargh, cant wait to finish school, all this will be over, i wish to study IT.
we do all that crap. i hate it :( glad when i do no more maths :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom