Alright these are my current settings.
9x Multi
400 FSB
1.55V CPU
2V Memory
4-5-4-11 Timings for my memory.
load temps are hitting 70-70-65-65

It is stable though but temps seem a little high. It never hit 71 though
Should I lower my CPU Voltage a bit to see if I can get it stable with lower volts?

Sorry I keep replying to my own thread but I way over volted it. Right now it is at 1.45V stable so far. I will run prime95 for awhile and see what happens.
So far temps are reduced by 9C it is running 61-61-58-58

EDIT::
Instead of replying to my own thread I will edit this one
Current settings
9x Multi
400 FSB
1.45V CPU
Auto V for memory
4-5-4-11 Timings for memory
load temps are 63-63-60-60

Videocard is 801 core and 1166 mem

My first thought when I saw post #11 was too many volts, thank goodness you noticed and reduced them, more than 1.5v is dangerous to say the least.

The new volts and temps are looking good. Nice timings on the memory.

have you given 3DMark06 a run yet??

What are your north bridge, CPU PLL, and FSB termination voltages? To do 3.6GHz, I had mine set to 1.4V, 1.7V and 1.5V respectively.

I have everything else set to auto. I only set my CPU voltage but it is stable right now. On a side note, I didn't improve my 3dMark06 score by Ocing my CPU further from 3.2 to 3.6

It is currently 14941 3DMarks

Also I can't keep it stable at over 800 core since I overclocked CPU. It is at 778 stable now

Also I hit 74C at most during 3dmark06 test. I don't know if this is bad but it is while fan is set to 65%(highest before it gets noisy)

Alright looking at that is there anything else I should be overclocking? Is there something I am missing that can improve performance? I have a feeling something is wrong with RAM settins because CPU-Z says it is running at 400Mhz when it is rated at 800Mhz

I have a feeling something is wrong with RAM settins because CPU-Z says it is running at 400Mhz when it is rated at 800Mhz

DDR(Dual Data Rate), it's running at 800MHz. You could try to get the latencies a bit tighter.

I seen people with similar set up as me but they can get there CPU to 3.8 or 4Ghz and there video card up to 850/1120. They say there on air and there 3dmark06 scores are around 17000. It doesn't really make sense to me.

Is it true that an lcd moniter limits your fps to 60? Would that be why I get lower scores because it never goes higher than 60?

Is it true that an lcd moniter limits your fps to 60? Would that be why I get lower scores because it never goes higher than 60?

Only when you have Vsync on. It limits your frame rate to your monitor's refresh rate to eliminate "tear"
Go to control panel > display > advanced settings and you will be able to increase your monitor's refresh rate.

Back
Top Bottom