Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, so much for my kid's Razer Copperhead mouse. The left mouse button died after less than a year, so I contacted customer service. After all is said and done, no RMA for me because I can't produce the receipt. If I had known it was going to die so quickly, I would have kept it in a safe place. Now I have a $60 paper weight. :rolleyes:

Update:
After some emails with the "Director of Customer Satisfaction" at Razer, he agreed to send me a new Copperhead mouse if I return the faulty one directly to him. We should be receiving the new one sometime next week. :D

love my antec + zalman
144669i.jpg

thats using everest

You lose...

Also I sold my 8800GT for £140, and guess what? I can buy a new one for £125:p ! I can't decide between the Gainward 8800GT 1GB with the dual slot cooler or an 8800GTX though...

And I sold a CM Stacker for £30 more than I payed for it. But there's something else, I sold it to somebody who goes by the name of "Reminez" and there is also somebody using that name here at CF, look at his sig.

Coincidence?

Here is the link BTW: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260224511967

Nice. I'd like to leave DSL, not so much because it's slow, but because it's unreliable.

Yeah, the problem with DSL is that your speeds are dependent on your location. If you live far from the main DSL hub of your ISP, your speeds suffer quite a lot.

Oh well...I'm kinda happy with cable now. Though I'm not a big fan of Comcast though...

So after a little tweaking my computer is stable, so I'm happy. And I got a cooler for my 9600GT today for $35, a thermaltake Duorb.

IMG_1236.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom