a question to the uk fishers here

iamchickenlover

Daemon Poster
i was looking through a magazine called trout and salmon from britain and thought it looked like fun has anyone here tried it cause it looks cool.

Forget Trout and Salmon do some course fishing instead, if you want Big fish go to a CARP fishery, or if its river fishing you want then go for CHUBB & BARBEL on the river Kennet or Swale or Avon

mark fishes all the time but i've never seen picture of him holding a trout or salmon so idk if he fishes for those

for big fish go to alaska and go halibut fishing. i got a 100 pounder last summer someone on another boat got a 310 ponder it was huge!! when they cut the cheek out back on shore it was still twitchin.
going home this weekend gonna be leavin for the train in about an hour

trout:

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

untitled.bmp

never caught a salmon though..

normally i go coarse fishing;
fish5.jpg

fish1.jpg

Mark your just showing off now lol, I haven't got a line in the water for three years now, just don't get the time, I'm very jealous and broody now

Salmon fishing is a kick. I prefer to do it on a river other than ocean fishing. We fish the Eel river in Northern California during the salmon and steelhead runs. Them big brutes put up one hell of a fight. Hooked into a 20lb+ buck one time and it was like fighting a freight train running up and down the river. :D

/\ i was in northren cali last summer and we syaed in some small little town near the Eel river and i wanted to fish but i had nothing to fish with how is the fly fishing on it?
i was asking about loch fishing it looks like a blast just wondering if anone here has tried it.
nice fish mark i try and find some of my photos.

Not sure about the fly fishing on the Eel. I've seen many guys on the Russian River fly fishing though. They seem to do fairly well. Best way to find out is to hit up the local tackle shops.

Back
Top Bottom