System Surveillance Pro--Please Read

anewlife4us

Solid State Member
I need some help and hopefully I'll find someone that can help me here.

Here is my story as short as I can get it. Crazy ex. Stalker. Put System Surveillance Pro on my computer. I have a restraining order on him. Need to prove he installed it on my computer so I can report it to the authorities.

System Surveillance Pro is a computer monitoring program by Golden Plains software. http://www.gpsoftdev.com/html/sspoverview.asp

I have taken my computer to Circuit City but they are not able to find the files or the program. THey are telling me this is virtually impossible.

I need to find the file/ hack the program so I can find out the Installation Date, if it is still monitoring my computer, and the email address the files are being sent to.

Please tell me this is possible. Please tell me there is a way to access this!
I don't want this guy go get away with this, he has already gotten away with enough against me and my son. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please, anyones help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and I have Windows Vista on my comp, if that matters.

that's a different way to advertise a program. full points for creativity

And I hope you are kidding about the advertising comment. I am not advertising this product, I am trying to keep myself and my family protected from some psycho stalker that would put this on my computer.

The only way to guarantee that it is gone is to re-install windows with a full format. Just make sure you backup your pictures and stuff before you do that.

Yeah, the Firedogs are going to erase my hard drive once we do everything we can to get information off of the program. But we can't erase it until I get the needed information, if possible, and show the computer to the police. Is finding the installation date, email address, anything possible?

In response to T-Man

I took my computer to Circuit City, the found that my computer was being monitored by System Surveillance Pro. They are currently doing a diagnostic scan in order to find the actual program/file, whatever you call it on my computer so as to get the installation date, possibly hack into it to get any other information. So yes they found the program with the free scan they do at the store but as for accessing the program they have not found it.

Did I say something wrong in my post because I am getting the feeling that I'm not being taken seriously?

I am not being creative or making up stories. I am just asking for help. Can I get that here?

Back
Top Bottom