Computer Products Say's Hi Guy's!

welcome. looks like ur going to be an asset here

i think mixxx was surprised because, like u said, been in IT for 15 years, and well, then theres us :D

i think mixxx was surprised because, like u said, been in IT for 15 years, and well, then theres us :D

I would have to agree with that. Most people who come here know very little about computers. To have a member come in already knowing stuff if a rarity here, but very very welcome.

I'd like to think I know a lot, but hopefully you can show me a thing to two based from your experience.

Mr Mixx please explain why you found it interesting that I was impressed with the site, I mean it's packed with superb post that have great information ect.

Most of us here haven't been in the IT field as long as you, thats why.

I started IT work only a few years ago, but it's thanks to this forum that I know most of what I do today.

Many thanks guy's for the very warm welcome and yes Im here to stay,
With regards to my experience Im 34 years young and have worked with computers since leaving school from working at a local computer shop as a sales/tech and now to being a BDM for a IT Supplier, I have worked with many types of systems as a analyst and thrive of new technology so If I can be of any help just pm me or let me knowin a post.

Back
Top Bottom