Comcast Wide Band 160Mbps!

I was watching G4 last night and they had a small feature on this upcoming Comcast connection. Granted as of now its only going to be available in Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota as the test area. Priced at $150 a month for a 50Mbps plan!

I did get a kick out of it when they said you would be able to download a 4GB HD movie in 10 minutes :eek:

Typical company instead of expanding there area and coverage lets make zones that are already covered even faster..... Therotically maxes at 160Mbps though but I don't think they have a plan offered for that speed.

Here is a video from Comcasts CEO talking about the new service. Granted as of now its just in the test faze and only in Minneapolis-St. Paul for a short time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmXQfPkfJqw

I only have a 2MB connection ATM. And I have to wait another 2 months until our 12 month Orange contract runs out so I can get a 10MB connection.

with connection like, that, thered be 4 black surburbans outside my house in minutes :D

I get about 7Mbps now with Comcast.........that would be great!

Guess where I live? Yeeehaaaa baby!

I admit it would be awesome, but I would never pay that much for an internet connection.

Back
Top Bottom