Civette

I wouldn't really call a civic with a corvette engine ricer.

Both are nice though but i have to admit i prefer the mustang :D

No way is a Civic that is equipped with the entire drive train from a LS1 Corvette a "ricer". Looks like a fun little car.

I used to run a '72 Vega with a 383 smallblock Chevy backed up by a Turbo 400 tranny. It used to run high 11's in the quarter and it was good for 150+ mph out on the highway. Lot's o' fun! :D

It's not the more power that makes it rice, it's the fact that it's a CIVIC that makes it rice.

Apparently some of you boy's are mistaken about what a ricer is. In the pure sense a ricer is an import car that has been modified with a add-on parts such as wheels, wings, spoilers, side panels, fart cans and competition stickers in an attempt at making said car look like it's fast. They pretty much are ridiculous if you ask me.

Just because it has a Civic body doesn't make it a ricer. It's a hot rod plain and simple. That guy took a lot of time fitting that together and he did an excellent job.

Yes, I can appreciate the work it took to build that car, and don't get me wrong, it is a hot rod and whatnot.....but mixing domestic with import??? That goes against everything I stand for. Sorry, but my opinion is that car is pure junk, I don't care what engine is in it. It's a civic and that is rice to me.

Edit: watch the video again and listen to the guy at the end say "thats just not right"......my thoughts exactly

Back
Top Bottom