CF Meeting

I think that meeting a bunch of young boys I've met on the internet is something I wouldn't even think of doing!

Though, if those of drinking age wanted to have a good night out then I think that'd be a good idea.

Yeah, your right, next min we would have the old bill knocking on are door wanting to know why we are hanging around with youngsters, but the 18+ members could meet up for a beer or a meal, it would be nice to meet some members in person

I think that meeting a bunch of young boys I've met on the internet is something I wouldn't even think of doing!

Though, if those of drinking age wanted to have a good night out then I think that'd be a good idea.

Thats kind of what I was thinking when I originally posted. I couldn't see myself meeting up with a bunch of teenage kids as that would look a bit weird but I know there are several members that are old enough to go out for some beers.

I'd for sure be down for that especially in NYC since I still haven't been there.

true dat, any Swiss members? lol 'll be in switzerland beginning of August.

im tellin u giuys, come down to florida.

go to the beach, hit some clubs, and i can treat u all to a day at the Rapids Water Park !!!

I live in England, though I do live near a few members here :p
I'd bery very wary of meeting anyone though. Purely because the illusion has gone of what you thought the people were like, etc, and I can't say they'd think the same about me after either.

Hey I could manage that but ive got a better idea, lets meet at WHITE HART LANE,:) watch a match then have bevy afterwords:D

I have no particular interest in meeting people off here, as has been commented the vast majority of members are way too young, however a Spurs game is a particularly good idea.......

Haven't managed to get WHL this season, although managed 10 away games so far, and going to see us against Blackburn this afternoon

Yeah, your right, next min we would have the old bill knocking on are door wanting to know why we are hanging around with youngsters, but the 18+ members could meet up for a beer or a meal, it would be nice to meet some members in person
well ill be 18 in june. i look over 18 already, act like it (when i want to), and a beer sounds good, but im not fussy. it would be nice to meet up, but its a bit of a bugger till i get a car sorted, but i guess i could get to some sort of central UK location. beer, food, bowling?, or something random would be good, i really dont mind

Nah

Hawaii

:D :D

i second that notion, i've always wanted to go there....anyways i think it would be cool to have one huge meeting of all the CF members. maybe someone will host a site where all the CF members that want to..

will be able to log on to the hosting site that will allow all members logged on to CF to be able to see everyone else that is logged on. does that make crazy sence ??

Hey I could manage that but ive got a better idea, lets meet at WHITE HART LANE,:) watch a match then have bevy afterwords:D

Sounds like a brilliant idea :) no idea when i'm going to a match next though, ill send you and glasseyeUK a PM before i go, see if a CF yid army meet up can be arranged :)

Back
Top Bottom