Whats your favorite reality shows?

I used to hate reality shows but since there on every channel anymore I find myself caught up in a few.

I believe my favorite one is the Ultimate Fighter reality show which finally premiered last night. I couldn't wait for the new season!

Some of the others I'm currently watching are Survivor and Beauty and the Geek.

Next one will be Ice Road truckers 2 should premier sometime shortly. I find it really interesting but thats probably because thats my job field currently. I think I got everyone at work watching that one.

Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares

:D

It's about the only thing I watch on TV apart from sport and news, TV sux

I don't think I've watched a reality show in a few years. They were good in the beginning, but now that there are about 1000 of them the quality has gone down the drain.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;780013 said:
Next one will be Ice Road truckers 2 should premier sometime shortly. I find it really interesting but thats probably because thats my job field currently. I think I got everyone at work watching that one.
FTMFW!! Can't wait for that one. But I don't know about soon though, the first one started in like June.

I watch stuff like American chopper and I've also watched a few episodes of Celebrity Fit Club. Also got to go with the original, The Real World.

The Apprentice is very interesting :)
I'm not too into reality shows though.

Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares

Such a good show. I used to watch it all the time but haven't seen too many the past few months.

I watch America's Next Top Model. I don't like Tyra much at all anymore, but I still can't help watching the show.

Haha yeah, she was. I think she deserved to be fired, and not that other lady that just did what she was told to, and went out to try and pick up the irons. Wasn't her fault.

Back
Top Bottom