Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
today was...interesting:p

woke up and went to town with my mom, grandma and lil bro to get his allergy shots at the hospital. after that went by wal mart to get some groceries and i bought "we own the night" and "kings of south beach" dvds. so far i've only managed to watch "we own the night" but it was really good. after i watched that my uncle called and asked if i wanted to shoot a round of golf so i called up two of my buddies and we went and played.

we got to the golf course and saw their cousin and a buddy teeing up on hole 1 we holla'd at them and decided to all play together so we went and paid for a game and joined them. had alot of fun...haha my friend eric nearly killed himself and my uncle in a horrific golf cart flipping...he was going down a horribly step hill from hole 4 to 5 and got a little to much speed and "hit" the brakes...but he ended up locking them and out of instinct jerked the wheel...he ended up sliding sideways down the hill for about 20 feet. haha there are pictures on my uncles phone of the ruts the wheels dug out all the way down the hill.

there's also a pond on hole 7, my friend's cousin brad drove the ball about 30 yards before it landed in the pond and started skipping. the ball skipped about 15 yards in 5 skips and rolled about 4 feet from the bank...i've already played so i offer to fetch it, i'm on my hands and knees with a pitching wedge dragging the ball to me when i hear someone hit another ball, then i hear "sheeeeooooosh tsk tsk" and look up to see another ball booking it's way across the pond toward me...that son of a b***hin ball stopped about 4 feet away from me:eek:

by the time we reach hole 9 it's getting dark, i step up to tee off and everyone else starts talking smack to try and make me miss...no one/thing is sparred, my mom, the she said jokes, the girl(s) i am pursuing and the "things" they did to my fellow golfers...haha some of the things they said:eek: would make a grown man blush:p

all in good fun though...haha makes golf fun:p

I think I like Just Stop the best. Down with the Sickness is just a little downright ...disturbing?

i think its a brilliant song.. takes alot to disturb me.. lol.. though i must admit i have had some funny looks driving along blasting that part of the song..

Lol,My day was pretty good.My Family originally came from the city (Only have a few early memories) and then we moved to the country (For all aussies,Around the Wollondilly Shire area).Since we moved here (When i was 5) i have never actually been to sydney,Until today lol,me and some friends decided to spend the day in the city.Here are some photo's :

Some Panaroma Images (Sorry they look a bit dodgy,im still expermineting with this mode)

Apart from that,i have a massive sore in my mouth,and i havent has a good night sleep in ages :(

Just saying a quick hello to all those who know me as the mixx, i've been away for a long time i know, but as i already told some of the mods here....i'm making an effort to come back daily i hope.

i can only guess at this time, that much has probably changed since i been away... :p

Hey hey welcome back mr mixx, long time no see...life still treating you good?

I got a new airsoft gun yesterday and I'm going to play in a couple of hours.

IMG_1195.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom