CF Meeting

^^^
Heh must be nice being from a state where you actually have something nice to be proud of:p

Come to Alabama, everyone meet in a cotton field:D

i think everybody should meet in topeka, ks :) smack dab in the middle of the US, sounds fair :D we could all meet where i work and play some COD4 till 2 in the morning ;)

Harlow is nice and central :) will do nicely...

edit.. or as most of us seem to be metal heads how about download, met slayer year before last down there, lol

Harlow is nice and central :) will do nicely...

edit.. or as most of us seem to be metal heads how about download, met slayer year before last down there, lol

Hey I could manage that but ive got a better idea, lets meet at WHITE HART LANE,:) watch a match then have bevy afterwords:D

lol not much of a chance of me joining in any meetings. i think alvino is the closest to me and still he's 5 hours away or so. The next closest is the members in washington i believe.

New york would be awesome for the East Coast.

ughhg this would be soo sweet to meet all you active members in real life. Get some gaming in!1

I think that meeting a bunch of young boys I've met on the internet is something I wouldn't even think of doing!

Though, if those of drinking age wanted to have a good night out then I think that'd be a good idea.

I think that meeting a bunch of young boys I've met on the internet is something I wouldn't even think of doing!

Though, if those of drinking age wanted to have a good night out then I think that'd be a good idea.
Young boys?...lol I'm older than you.

Back
Top Bottom