Car Thread!

Yeah that's a kenne bell blower. The powerworks I put up is just a simple air/water intercooled roots blower. I think it's good for about 65% hp/tq increase so it would bring me near the 200 range. Probably closer to 190. I want one so bad.

I don't blame you. I want a faster car, but the money isn't there. I'm gonna do a EG hatch project though probably this summer or later.

I want to get something to bump up my horsepower too... My friend has a '94 mustang 4.6L v8 I think, and it has about 30-40 HP on my 4.0, and I'm not sure about torque. Mine might be pretty close in the torque catagory, cause its a truck engine. But if I throw in some 4.10 gears, I might be able to beat him in a drag...
Or I just say, "My truck can keep up with yours pretty closly in your cars strong suit, racing, but you take your car to my turf, I will leave you far behind... in the mud hole."
Mine might be lighter then his though, cause mine is a regualr cab ranger, so it has like no weight compared to his mustang. But with its gearing being at the lowest gearing of all rangers, it kinda sucks at acceleration... but to go from 3.08 gears to 4.10 will help. And maybe an E-fan and smaller underdrive pully, then I will add a couple HP, and a tune.

Back
Top Bottom