CF Meeting

What about New York?

New York would be a good East Coast spot. Of the top of my head I know Thelis is there as well as Freestyler, Tommy Boy isn't that far away, I'm about 3-6 hours out depending on what part, and your pretty close in Jersey.

We should look for some lan partys up in that area I'd be down for that. I've always wanted to go to one but there are none around my area.

What about France?

that would work, pick up some cheap booze and fags while im there :)

i recon if we have one in the UK it should be at alton towers or thorpe park, something like that.. some people are too young to drink, so couldnt do a club meet or that sorta thing..

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;779861 said:
New York would be a good East Coast spot. Of the top of my head I know Thelis is there as well as Freestyler, Tommy Boy isn't that far away, I'm about 3-6 hours out depending on what part, and your pretty close in Jersey.

We should look for some lan partys up in that area I'd be down for that. I've always wanted to go to one but there are none around my area.

Yeah, I'm a few hours from New York, well depends on where though. Someplace like Buffalo I'm about 3 hrs from.

It's hard for forums that have a massive physical space distance between members. It would be cool, no travel money now :(

I'm not 21, so I wouldn't really go to the US...

Back
Top Bottom