Car Thread!

They should only make manual. People should know how to have a stick. The more our country progresses the more lazy we are getting. We used to have to change the shift. Now we just cruise along, talk on cell phones, do our make-up, and eat our breakfast.

Ah but even some high powered dragsters use autos. It's hard to shift through gears on time when you run that track in like 6 seconds.

And I can't stand people doing that crap in cars. It's the reason we don't have an autobahn and have as many wrecks as we do. I almost wished we followed the european rules as far as driving goes, but taking 1000's of dollars of courses and fees to be able to have a license is kinda ridiculous. Everything else is cool. People need to stop driving in the mother flipping left lane and stay right, especially if you are an idiot.

^^ AGREED!!! +1

I do'nt deal with any shit anymore, just drop her in third and i"m out. half the people I pass are on the cell phone!

They should only make manual. People should know how to have a stick. The more our country progresses the more lazy we are getting. We used to have to change the shift. Now we just cruise along, talk on cell phones, do our make-up, and eat our breakfast.

not everyone enjoys the drive. Getting from point A to point B is more important so why would those people want to deal with shifting? I think as long as car manufacturers continue to produce manual transmissions as an option it keeps everyone happy.

I dont know how many, i never dyno'd er but, she had enough to run a 12.7 @ 107 in the quarter ;)

Oh shit nice ill say easy 300whp+? BOV sound must have been very sexy, I love the BOV sound esepcially the HKS one.

Well on the other subject, autos are getting faster than manuals. DSG GTI's are .2 or .1 faster in the 1/4 mile, and the new GTR is auto too. Well an automatic transmission with clutches.

Yea a agree with D88, alot of people dont want to deal with it...

I say get a manual tranny in a sports car becuase it lets you really take control..

Anyway 300WHP is probally around where it was at bro ;)

Oh shit nice ill say easy 300whp+? BOV sound must have been very sexy, I love the BOV sound esepcially the HKS one.

Well on the other subject, autos are getting faster than manuals. DSG GTI's are .2 or .1 faster in the 1/4 mile, and the new GTR is auto too. Well an automatic transmission with clutches.

BOV's turn me on.

That's why I want to get a turbo opposed to a supercharger.

Autos and Manuels both have their advantages. I would like a manuel becuase I think it would be fun to drive. But autos are nice too, because you dont have to worry so much about shifting. Especially for women, lol. What I would really like, would be optional paddle shifters.

^^ AGREED!!! +1

I do'nt deal with any shit anymore, just drop her in third and i"m out. half the people I pass are on the cell phone!

Exactly. Like yesterday on my way to soccer practice some lady was doing her make-up holding about a mile of traffic up. When my dad got a chance to pass her he did and she flipped him off for passing her. Like she is everything. I hate people like that.

Gotta love the sound of a turbo spooling followed by a BOV. But I'll stick to N/A for now.

Back
Top Bottom