Forums, help meh!

phpbb2 is the easiest imo to work with, but then again phpbb3 is newer and better, and you soon get used to it. it use that. i dont like the others much

PHPBB is easiest, but MyBB has the most mods for it. the thing about MYBB is that you don't stay logged into the admin cp.

I like MyBB, in my opinion its a lot easier to use, things like creating forums in phpBB is a pain. Plus I like the look of MyBB better. Its a lot of personal preference, why not install them and see which one you like the best.

I like MyBB, in my opinion its a lot easier to use, things like creating forums in phpBB is a pain. Plus I like the look of MyBB better. Its a lot of personal preference, why not install them and see which one you like the best.

ya, i will, i just didnt know which one to start with :), im a noob when it comes to the whole ftp thing, however i do have ftp setup to our web server at work, so its good to go, i just need to read up on how to install phpBB, thanks for all the help guys, ill keep ya posted... i might need some mentoring :D

Back
Top Bottom