Question about utorrent

gangster

BSOD
Im downloading a large file and I want to know if I can still download it with my computer turned of. The file is so slow and I will be going out of town tommorrow. Can I still download the file while my computer is turned off. Thanks :confused:

do you mean off as in like turned of or just in low power mode in low power mode it should still work. if it is shut down then i think no it will not work.

If the computer is powered off, in standby, or hibernation, it will not download as the network connection is turned off as part of the powersaving routine.

just unplug the moniter any unessacary perphials like cold cathodes and lightup feyboards and stuff and just leave it on. unless this file is illegal then just do not do it.

power has to be on all the time when downloading, coz its saving it on the hdd, which needs power, plus using anything on the comp uses RAM which has to have power, sooo yh just turn the monitor off, and just make sure u only have the programs running which you need so nothing crashes the comp

first answer this: Can you still play a computer game on a computer that is turned off?

The answer is the same for your question.

Back
Top Bottom