Jesus is still on vacation

theres a thoery that if God exists and if he is all doing with all of this power to create the world as he sees fit but then to let evil persist and corrupt this world he has made, then its kind of sadistic of God to do that. As he has the power to stop it but does nothing. just a theory i heard.

If those parent's faith in god hasn't wavered one tiny bit from their child's death, I sincerely hope they die in the most pathetic manner (ie Dear god, don't let that train thats about to hit me cause any harm unto me.)

theres a thoery that if God exists and if he is all doing with all of this power to create the world as he sees fit but then to let evil persist and corrupt this world he has made, then its kind of sadistic of God to do that. As he has the power to stop it but does nothing. just a theory i heard.

well the devil challenged god, basically were on the devils playground, hes trying to make us all go to hell, who do you think it is telling you that jesus is fake, who do you think is telling you that gods not real? well.... the devils just trying to make sure you dont get into heaven cuz he figures the more in hell the marrier, ya know?

Back
Top Bottom