cell phone

iamchickenlover

Daemon Poster
you are being screwed
my family has the verizon family plan and we have 4 phones and our bill last month less than one hundred and me and my sister call home almost everyother day for at least 20 minutes sometimes longer. anbd call other people like freinds and stuff
and texting for me and my sister

suck it up and spend the 450 it will pay itself off with a cheaper plan plus everyone i know with t mobile says they only get service in the city if they are lucky

okay so my cellphone provider is T mobile and i have to pay like $128 a month for my cell phone bill because they are charging me for like to numbers mad gay and its like $450 to turn off the phone,

is their any cell phone provider that pay the cancel contract fee for you?
Cuz i want a new phone or someone to pay the fee to cancel my phone

any one hook me up or help me out?

I want some kind of phone that has keyboard in it like the T-Mobile Sidekick but its mad expensive i don't have the money right now

speak sensibly, I can't understand you!!

are you saying that your phone company is charging you lots for numbers like mad gay, (which I can only assume is some kind of gay chat line).

or are you saying that they are charging you like mad as and when you use your pone.

or any you saying that you're being charged for the mad gay number even though you're not making the calls...

or is your contract $128 per month and you think that's a bit steep?

or is your contract less than $128, but after call charges it adds up a lot.

solutions are aas follows,
1, stop calling chatlines they are horribly expensive.
2, stop calling as much, you're only being billed for what you use,
3, tell them that you're not calling these numbers, ask them to put a block on your phone from calling premiu numbers in case it's a friend playing a trick on you.
4, you agreed to the contract, it's your own fault
5, again, don't call as much when you're at a computer then try using a free web based tex messageing service, to keep your costs down.

cancellation chanrges are sometimes waived if you take out another contract with the same company, (like you can start a new contract with them.

but if you want to leave them all together, well you should have thought about that before taking out an expensive contract.

incidentally, i didn't think that you were old enough to get a credit agreement to actually get a contract?

How did you end up with that kind of a phone bill per month? You are pretty screwed, but you can claim two things.

-You are mentally retarded and they took advantage of you.
-Threaten to cancel unless they lower your monthly bill.

Also, gay is not a synonym for stupid :mad:

speak sensibly, I can't understand you!!

are you saying that your phone company is charging you lots for numbers like mad gay, (which I can only assume is some kind of gay chat line).

or are you saying that they are charging you like mad as and when you use your pone.

or any you saying that you're being charged for the mad gay number even though you're not making the calls...

or is your contract $128 per month and you think that's a bit steep?

or is your contract less than $128, but after call charges it adds up a lot.

solutions are aas follows,
1, stop calling chatlines they are horribly expensive.
2, stop calling as much, you're only being billed for what you use,
3, tell them that you're not calling these numbers, ask them to put a block on your phone from calling premiu numbers in case it's a friend playing a trick on you.
4, you agreed to the contract, it's your own fault
5, again, don't call as much when you're at a computer then try using a free web based tex messageing service, to keep your costs down.

cancellation chanrges are sometimes waived if you take out another contract with the same company, (like you can start a new contract with them.

but if you want to leave them all together, well you should have thought about that before taking out an expensive contract.

incidentally, i didn't think that you were old enough to get a credit agreement to actually get a contract?

QFT

I think you pretty much summed it up as well as made me laugh.

I doubt anyone is going to pay your contract termination fee for you. Why on earth would they do that?

Whats your overall phone budget?

I go through AT&T and my bill is $75 a month before tax. I don't want to add taxes in because my state is in the top 5 so your bill might be a lot lower after taxes. They will give you a estimate though. With my plan I get the following.

Unlimited Data Usage PDA Plan
450 anytime minutes with rollover
5000 Night and weekend minutes
200 Text/MMS messages

I'm agreeing wiht all the posts above.

If your looking for a phone, check out the UX260 by LG, I'll be getting it when my contract ends at the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom