My E3110 experience begins

I've had mine running at 533MHz FSB but my 6.5 multi doesn't work at that, it reverts to 6 which gives 3.2GHz so I went 7 which gave me 3.75GHz (or there abouts) I was aiming to run a 1:1 DRAM FSB ratio.

I might try a lower FSB and higher multi with lower vcore (hopefully)

EDIT: same VID as mine (this seems familiar, have I asked you this before??)

You might have asked me on the first page, but I don't remember. I'm running 419x9 with a 1:1 ratio. The next highest ratio puts me into the DDR2-1000 range, and I don't know how much voltage it will take me to get there.

So Real Temp seems to work. idle temps are still stuck. According to the sensor tester they are fine. I guess Intel designed them so they don't work well for idle. Load is in the 44-ish range. I'm running a lapped TRUE from when I had a lapped E6300.

have a look at the first page of that thread I linked, it shows how to calibrate Real Temp idle temps, I didn't have to for mine at 1.6GHz with minimum volts I was 5°C above ambient room temp so i was happy with that.

I'll calibrate it when I can get a hold of a decent room thermometer. The sensor for our heater is in the hall and it's always a little warmer in my room.

I used a 12" Lab thermometer, put it at the far end of the room where it was coolest, referenced it against our outside thermometer/air temp (1°C difference) and away I went.

:D

Back
Top Bottom