Is this morally wrong?

I think he just hit a bad spot. He kinda hit right in front of the wheel, knocking the wheel a little loose and dislocating the hood.

If someone can't afford insurance then they shouldn't be driving a car on a public road.

I got into an accident today. Totally not my fault, thought (for real). The guy was staring somewhere not in front of him, and hit me. Should I make the other person pay for my damages even if I know the person has a low salary?

Their car had minimal damages.
To answer the interpreted question (Is his low salary an excuse for driving like a dumbass)
No, it's not.

Means jack as far as i am concerned. If you go on the road you are liable for any damages you cause insurance or no insurance, simple as that. Dunno the laws in the states but here in Australia 3rd party insurance is compulsory.

Well, here in the states, if you have insurance, your insurance company will pay for the damages. That's what they're for.

if you have a small dent, then no, i wouldn't bother going to your insurance or claiming or anything like that.

if there is like two grand of damage to your car, wheels knocked out of place and stuff, then your car sounds in very bad shape and you should definitly make a claim for it.

You must make her pay for it, regardless who it is, it was her fault, what if it had been a child she had hit instead of your car, she needs to be made aware of her mistake so she will have her wits about her at all times in future, I know she is a hot chick but that's no reason for you to have to pay for her mistake, if you let her off more the fool you, as I said before what if it had been your daughter, son, anyone for that matter?.

definatley claim...

but dont put in one of those stupid personal injury claims. hate them things.

Back
Top Bottom