Rihanna= Loser.

5 seconds multiplied by the hundreds of times everyday she would get asked. It would get very old very quick without a doubt

still. takes 5 seconds and you make a kid happy.
I'm not saying that she should spend her whole day writing autographs to everyone who asks, but when a small child comes and asks you for your autograph then you could spend that 5 seconds of your life writing it. Yes, you might not like it but you have no idea how much it means to the kid.

still. takes 5 seconds and you make a kid happy.
I'm not saying that she should spend her whole day writing autographs to everyone who asks, but when a small child comes and asks you for your autograph then you could spend that 5 seconds of your life writing it. Yes, you might not like it but you have no idea how much it means to the kid.

Yeah, that basically sums up my feelings. I understand that they're bugged about crap like this every single day, wherever they go. But the fact remains that ONE autograph on a piece of paper would have literally taken her a few seconds, but would have made a lifetime of a difference for my sister.

Meh. I'm totally over it. I think my sister is, too. Every time they play Rihanna's songs on the radio she changes it now. :eek:

To all the people defending Celebs. Do you take the time to send a dollar a day to Kids in Africa? I bet not.

To all the people defending Celebs. Do you take the time to send a dollar a day to Kids in Africa? I bet not.

Irrelevant. I am not charitable. I barely have enough money for myself, thank you.

I don't give two shits about some poor country in africa.

Irrelevant. I am not charitable. I barely have enough money for myself, thank you.

I don't give two shits about some poor country in africa.
I think what he's saying is if you don't do that why should the celebrity give you an autograph when she's a million times more busy?

I think what he's saying is if you don't do that why should the celebrity give you an autograph when she's a million times more busy?

totally different thing. 1st of all, autograph is not the same thing as money.
Second, it's not like we ask that these celebrities write autographs to fans randomly, which would be the equivalent of us sending money randomly to poor kids in africa.

To make the situation similar, if a poor african kid would come and ask me to give him $1 so he could get food would I give it to him? Yeah, I definitely would.

totally different thing. 1st of all, autograph is not the same thing as money.
Second, it's not like we ask that these celebrities write autographs to fans randomly, which would be the equivalent of us sending money randomly to poor kids in africa.

To make the situation similar, if a poor african kid would come and ask me to give him $1 so he could get food would I give it to him? Yeah, I definitely would.
Hey I didn't say I agreed with him, just trying to clarify his post.

If she didn't want to give out her autograph, that's her prerogative. There's no rule, written or unwritten, that says she has to do the whims of everybody that approaches her at any time of day or night. Would it have been nice if she did give the girl her autograph, yes. But she kindly said no and you need to respect that.

Back
Top Bottom