Ace Frehley, an American Hero?

The lead singer of Kiss.
Think he has the characteristics of an Hemmingway's American Hero?
Man of action
Warrior
Tough competitor
Code of honor
Endurance
Live their lives
courage

Oh oops, lead guitarist, but he is also a vocalist. We had a bizithy sub today, who was telling me he doesnt meet any of those traits.
So I found some facts, like for a tough competitor, I put he played the guitar til his fingers bled when he was practicing cause he didnt want to or couldnt stop.
And some other things. I havent listened to much Kiss, but I did hear about this guy when I was listing to The Boneyard on XM on some show, and how the new guitarist/singer is dressing up as him on the stage and all. So, I figured somehow I could fit him in. Not to many people have heard of him. Otherwise, I was going to do Bret Favre, but I wanted to do something not so common.

talking about kiss...

http://downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.aspx

hell yeah!!
headbang.gif

Rock and Roll man! What kinda music do you listen to then?
I was going to try and do something on someone from Aerosmith... But I couldnt find much, and the guy on the radio(Eddie Trunk live I think?) made Ace sound like a hero. Along with Iron Maiden, which I have started listening to more now too, and they are pretty good as well.

Does it have to be a musician? I think you're picking the wrong people. I admire your ambitions to pursue a topic you like, but it would be a lot easier to pick someone like Carlos Smith, MLK, or FDR.

Back
Top Bottom