World Of Warcraft Thread!!!

lol pay for yourself then man, but it wont just be 15 dollers, because it has a nickname of warcrack, shit will get you addicted, by the time you know you spent 100 in like 6 monts lol

sadly im not addicted at all and normally i would be , i played oblivion (elder scrolls) for nearly 5 days straight with little breaks or rest, that game is just ahard to get involved in sadly.:confused: :confused: :confused:

2.4.1 came out today. Hopefully bug fixes for you guys. I still haven't experienced a problem with 2.4.

yeah it's good, they have a patch for the patch :p I downloaded it last night and I'm loading it now, I'll see how this goes for my server - Barthilas.

sadly im not addicted at all and normally i would be , i played oblivion (elder scrolls) for nearly 5 days straight with little breaks or rest, that game is just ahard to get involved in sadly.:confused: :confused: :confused:

i know what you mean, oblivion is insane lol, i wish they made that game online, that could have been a wow killer ;)

Something I'm not blaming on the patch but is still annoying is map bugs, it's usually with fear. I was fighting Alliance in Tauren Mill a while ago and this dude from Horde got feared through the map so we had to summon him back with a warlock, he said he was at the bottom of the mesh.

Check out what fear did to me in Battlegrounds today. When a warlock feared me for the second time in Arathi Basin, I ran into a house near the farm and got stuck in the wall for like 5mins.

1-2.jpg

Five minutes doesn't sound like much but it's pretty annoying in Battlegrounds when the average match is about 28 minutes and the Alliance players surrounded me and knew it'd be stupid to kill me.

3-1.jpg

Then they eventually got bored cause they were winning and finished me off.

2-1.jpg

Then I snuck this photo in.

ArathiBasin.jpg

anyone wanna buy a 70 Undead Rogue in season ones with vengeful legs. 25k Honor saved atm. Server is Shattered Hand. Pst me.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom