The True Test...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to put my computer through a true test. I am going to leave it on for as long as I can. I want to see how long it will last on without turning it off or restarting it. Two minutes so far!

you might be waiting for a long time. I have left my computer on for months at a time.

yh dn you will be waiting a stupid amount of time i think the last time i turned off my computer was . .. . . . . . . . . . . 1 mo ill jus work it out.

january 22nd 2008 coz that was wen i bought my card reader and installed that

If you think any system will run for years without shutting down, you haven't seen my brothers computer... His randomly restarts and I gave up trying to find the problem long ago. He could just be installing updates and it restarts. We bought a bunch of new stuff and it still didn't fix it... His computers are doomed to fail, his last system didn't run too great at 2 years old. I traded systems with him and not long after, that system began acting up... This is why I don't let him use mine...

I am going to put my computer through a true test. I am going to leave it on for as long as I can. I want to see how long it will last on without turning it off or restarting it. Two minutes so far!

Stop wasting energy with stupid tests.

You all should turn off your computers after you're done using them - especially to conserve energy and help the environment.

Well 3h 15m lol. I might because it is in my room and theres lights when its on and The sound might annoy me.

I keep mine on a lot, but it was shut down once recently (power surge) and I'm going to shut it down when I need to install another cd drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom