I need a delete button

lots of forums let you delete the last post that you just wrote, provided that nobody has posted after you.

but I don't think this is a good idea.
if you make a mistake just edit the post and remove your words.

pm a mod, or report the post asking for it to be moved, and a mod will delete it from the public forum.

Overclockers Australia

The front page looks good. :p

if you make a mistake just edit the post and remove your words.

So everybody can see what a bonehead mistake you made? I don't think so.

root said:
pm a mod, or report the post asking for it to be moved, and a mod will delete it from the public forum.

Why wait of them to delete it when you can do it yourself?

if you mistake just edit the post and put a full stop there, if you want to you can PM one of the mods and we can individually move posts to the spam archive. only david has the ability to actually delete posts, but we can either move it into the moderaton queue or just move that post. just send one of us a PM next time :)

a full list of the mods is avaliable at the bottom of each of the sections..

Good point, I think you should just edit it to a period or something you want to say. How can you accidentally press the post button?

if you mistake just edit the post and put a full stop there, if you want to you can PM one of the mods and we can individually move posts to the spam archive. only david has the ability to actually delete posts, but we can either move it into the moderaton queue or just move that post. just send one of us a PM next time :)

a full list of the mods is avaliable at the bottom of each of the sections..

yeah edit it.

Not hard.

Back
Top Bottom