Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know how to get over my x girlfriend....she is my first gf and i fucking miss her so god damn much i swear to god..... i cant take this at allllll

Been there man. Just try not to think about it and move on. Your just going to drive yourself absolutely crazy if you think about it.

Find something you like, do it.

this is a post full of random stuff ignore it if you want or read it and be edujumacted
something i learned in humanities class today
if some one hurts you kill them if some kills you your family must kill some in his/her family.

stuff i believe in
welcome to america people speak english...now
hurt those who hurt you
give people 2 chances before it is over.
eat beef or you become a scrawny weakling who likes weed and going to peace rallies.
guns should be always remain legal.
50 cal rifles are for snipers and people who are making up for a lack of some thing.
being random and spontaunous is healthy always tell the truth even if it is hard to tell like "you sir are a dumbass". always be straight up with people never sugar coat thngs just it how it is like "he is speacial" no he is retarded
never kick or punch some one in the balls unless in self defense so no cheap shots
shooting an animal and not killing should be illegal never wound something just for the fun of it it is wrong.
rap sucks
unessacary killing is wrong too.
eat organic beef not just grass fed beef they need grains or else the beef becomes gamey like bear. ikkk

METAL!!!!!

PLASTIC!!!!!

i don't know how to get over my x girlfriend....she is my first gf and i fucking miss her so god damn much i swear to god..... i cant take this at allllll

what you need is a rebound girl. It has worked continually for centuries passed. lol, sorry that's bad advice. All I can tell you is that time heals all wounds so just bare with it for a while or even better, maybe someone else that's better for you will come along soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom