1 Word Posts

Oh, well He should give up. Why if your never going to have an account. I wasn't that bad. And George I hope you see this because I spammed, you did a lot more that most people think. From what I know David could of pressed charges on you. But your some kid who apparently has no outside time. Just give up.

Oh, dang. Well just keep banning him then. I guaranty in a week his going to post", leet mes comz backz ill be goad'?
lol

Oh, dang. Well just keep banning him then. I guaranty in a week his going to post", leet mes comz backz ill be goad'?
lol

He's done that numerous times. I just think this guys under the impression our Mods are going to break and let his ass back in and try to justify your lifted Ban to his advantage, But he's in for a long, long battle, as our Mod team is stronger and better than that.

Yea he is horrible. Maybe if he was smart, he would go outdoors and enjoy the air. Worked for me! Good old fresh air clears you up right!

If it's a Yes or No answer that has any relevance, then it's fine.

If somebody posted a video, and it was hilarious, then an 'lol' 'rofl' or whatever the hell is also fine.

I would prefer more 1 word posts than retards who can't type properly.

If it's a Yes or No answer that has any relevance, then it's fine.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I think it really depends on the thread in all honesty. I really don't think it's an issue right now, But when it is an issue It is quite obvious the intentions of the User who is merely boosting post counts. When I Moderated a Forum it was usually solved through a PM.

It is probably the new users who use those one word posts to increase their post count.

lol

yeah I say leave it, the argument's not solid enough to initiate an automatic delete of 1 word posts but an obvious post followed by a mod's warning would be more effective. Which is basically how it is now but the job of moderator is getting more tedious :p

Back
Top Bottom