Rihanna= Loser.

Yeah, they become so drowned in their fame, that they don't realise that their fame was created by the individual people liking them, and that everyone is a seperate being. Its really sad.
They probably start to see fans as sheep, as one entity.

I hear you, but two things pissed me off:

1. She wasn't eating anything. Her food wasn't served yet. She had a phone in one hand and her glasses in the other.

2. I couldn't have cared less what she said, but its my sister I feel for.

thats celebrities for you, i really don't understand it, i think that if your going to be in show bis then expect interuptions and not to have a personal life what a jerk, man :mad:

thats celebrities for you, i really don't understand it, i think that if your going to be in show bis then expect interuptions and not to have a personal life what a jerk, man :mad:

How could you think that? Celebrities are people too, despite what you think. They have times were they don't want to be interrupted, just like us.

lols your another " leave brittany alone! " person aren't you, why go into a public place and not expect to be confronted?

She could have at least been gracious and given her the autograph. Celebs get a little money and they forget that the fans are the ones who made them who they are. I could understand her not wanting to do it if it was some crazy fan yelling and screaming and causing a scene, but it was a little girl FFS.

I don't think she's even that good anyway...

Yeah, unlike us, they should expect to get talked to by strangers.
Thats just the nature of the business. They're always in the spotlight no matter where they go.

To the OP....
I wouldn't be surprised if your sister threw away all her Rhianna stuff and started listening to someone else. By the way it sounds, she was your sister's idol and she got snubbed.

I do agree that its not the best time to ask but celebs put themselves in the in the spotlight and have no real right to privacy. If they could handle being followed around every day of their lives by photographers they can handle a 3 second signature. thats absolute bull sorry for your sister man

What's that one line from that Eminem song...
But at least have the decency in you
To leave me alone, when you freaks see me out
In the streets when I'm eatin' or feedin' my daughter
To not come and speak to me
I don't know you and no,
I don't owe you a mother****ing thing
And I'm thankful for every fan that I get
But I can't take a sh*t in the bathroom
Without someone standing by it
No I won't sign your autograph
You can call me an asshole

Back