We are going to die in May...

theres also a theroy that if we reach absolute 0 degrees calvin (somthing like -273c or 459f) that the world would implode or somthing :)

yea and you know how shit contracts when it gets cold? well when it gets to -273 celsius then it looses all mass.

I wish your computer would die then you wouldn't keep coming back here george

you no wats creppy theres a chance that were someones dream that all we see is nothing more then some onces mind at work

I don't really know what's going to happen. There are high chances that all we are going to create is energy. If that happens, then goal achieved. I think there will be some interesting side effects on this project, but like stated earlier, "the death of the universe/earth" is highly unlikely. Now in the small chance that the Universe/Earth does die, I'd like to say, in 3 or 4 months, but ahead just in case, that it's been a fun ride with you guys and I hope we see each other up there.

->...lol, jk about that last part. It's not going to happen.

Gravity is usually determened by mass and size

Gravity is defined by mass, the mass of two protons is the same as just two protons, or two protons smashed together, and the gravity effect of two protons

they are saying that even if the machine did create a black hole, the size of the black hole would be so smalll that it'd decay in seconds to nothing, (well something, not noting in the blackhole sense of nothing).

Back
Top Bottom