Rihanna= Loser.

GhostGT

Daemon Poster
My sister and I were having dinner with our parents at the Grove in LA today. We were at an italian restaurant when I saw my little sister's eyes ball up and stare at someone behind me. I turned around and saw Rihanna walk in with two women and a kid.

Now, side-note: My sister is a huge fan of Rihanna. No...huge would be an understatement. Her walls are covered with her pictures, her music is all Rihanna's, and all her elementary school binders have Rihanna stickers and tags on them. She's managed to go to one of her performances, too, which was probably the happiest day of her life. :)

Now back to the restaurant. My sister literally began to shake because she was so nervous. After contemplating back and forth with my parents, she finally convinced herself to go and ask Rihanna for her autograph. My parents even left because they didn't want my sister to freak out so much. After a good 25 minutes of waiting for Rihanna to get off her phone, we kindly approached her table, and I swear to you my sister's eyes were almost getting teary.

So my sister gathered all the courage she could and told her how much she loves her and appreciates her work, and that she's a huge fan. She also mentioned how she hopes to become a singer like her one day. And finally, my little sis asked for her autograph.

Do you guys wanna know what she said?

"No honey, I'm in the middle of eating my dinner."

What a bitch. I don't think I've seen my sister this depressed in years. :(

I agree ..middle of dinner is not the time I would want to be asked for an autograph.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Most celebrities like some peace to themselves after a long day. Paul McCartney has also been known to do that.

I hear you, but two things pissed me off:

1. She wasn't eating anything. Her food wasn't served yet. She had a phone in one hand and her glasses in the other.

2. I couldn't have cared less what she said, but its my sister I feel for.

I feel bad for your sister, I mean it's not nice to be turned down when all you asked someone to do was write their name...

honestly though I blame your parents for convincing your sister that the best time to ask for an autograph was during their lunch time. -when clearly it wasn't

The novelty of people wanting your autograph left and right probably disappears... fast.

The problem with celebrity's is that everybody thinks it's a personal thing. Fans get offended if they're treated like a stranger. (gee, imagine that, a fan that the celebrity doesn't personally know..)

I wouldn't want some random person come talk to me while I'm on the phone or trying to eat or whatever.

Shes gone a bit weird if you ask me anyway. When she first started, she was a lot better. I think the fame has gotten her to be honest, and affected her a little too much.

The fact she was on the phone while supposedly having the meal meant that she wasn't exactly too busy eating the meal to have social connections.

If the whole fame thing hadn't gotten to her, she would have been happy to have signed it.
She must have had no idea that your sister liked her so much, and thats obviously what fame does to some people. It completly knocks down the personal feeling for another person.

Rihanna though loves, and strives to be like Beyonce. You can see it in the music videos, and the way she started to dress, and act.
If she saw her, I could imagine her doing the same thing.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Most celebrities like some peace to themselves after a long day. Paul McCartney has also been known to do that.

I agree. However, I'd still write my autograph if a kid asks for it. That kind of thing can mean a lot for a child, and it only takes like 5 seconds.

lol, reminds me of when i went to go see The Used (before they became mainsteam). i thought they were awsome, so i went to go talk to the lead singer with a friend, and to ask him for his autograph

"F#$K off kid"

i dont listen to them at all ne more :D

Back
Top Bottom