1 Word Posts

Well i think but looking at your past Dark Night you have been a spammer,but i think that posts that are like that are bad i mean some people eg. i think Dark Night have done this (correct me if i am wrong) So i think it would be a good idea.

Well i think but looking at your past Dark Night you have been a spammer,but i think that posts that are like that are bad i mean some people eg. i think Dark Night have done this (correct me if i am wrong) So i think it would be a good idea.

How did you know Dark Night was a spammer, if you just joined our forum today? :rolleyes:

Or you could ask David to set the minimum character count from 3 to say 25. If you post a word or sentence that is below the minimum you get a note popping up saying just that.

One word answers are very annoying and I agree should not be allowed and I would start off with "BUMP" this word crops up allot especially by new members who are inpatient for thread replies.

Yeah, but to an extent most of the bumps are legal as they are nice enough to wait a day. It's the bumps after an hour or three that really annoy me.

Did you know "bump" is actually an acronym?! I just learned that it was, it stands for "Bring up my post" I thought it was interesting when I learned it, so I figured why not pass around the knowledge :D

Back
Top Bottom