My Roommate and I have a sick apartment plan next year... What do you think

I actually just reread through the stuff I wrote and I can see how it would be confusing, so sorry for getting all pissy with you guys - but I hope my last post cleared stuff up. But trust me, I wouldn't lie to CF :)

But continuing from my previous questions, Tommy_Boy: my friend just bought a component video cable for the Wii to the TV - so are you saying he should return that and we buy something that connects it to the computer (i'm pretty sure such things definitely exist)
No, it just has to be connected to the router, as long as both the server and the wii are connected to the router it will work. But, mind you, I don't know about the Wii, all I know about is how to do it with the ps3, I'm not sure if the Wii will even do that.

Put a Hauppauge tuner card and turn it into a DVR as well. It comes with the remote control as well, and I believe it works fine with media center.

Ive actually just ordered a hauppauge TV tuner (i already own one and it works great so i figured why not get another one for this project) so that'll be awesome (records/plays perfectly with WMC), and also allows my to use a program called DScaler which seems to be ideal for the gameplaying (no lag or anything)

Neodude- it might be what chris mentioned? Two 1TB's joined? I just looked at my 2GB external and he was def right, it's just 2 1TBs so the internals would probably be the same?

Humm...I was trying to think of some stuff you could to to make the room pretty cool. Idk why but a projector keeps coming to mind...but with an HDTV you don't really need it. Are you even willing to spend any more money? Or you just looking for simple yet effective way to improve your room?

With how much money all these things would actually cost if you paid for them, I would be afraid to let too many people or people who aren't my friends into my apartment. I certainly wouldn't have any big parties either.

Give him a chance to prove himself unless you know for a fact that these truly do not exist. There are times i think i know something to turn out completely different. Some say it exists. Some say it doesn't. Let him show us first before calling him a liar or accuse him of telling lies. Maybe, he is misinformed himself.

Back
Top Bottom