Car Thread!

It's just the people that hate Honda because it's a Honda that bug me. You guys are cool though. :cool:

I just went to a Honda meet earlier today. It was pretty cool, lots of Honda's of course. There were two NSX's, one first gen and a second gen. More boosted cars than I expected. What really caught my eye was the white EK with a K20 and ITB's.

There were your fair share of ricers of course, like the flat black beat-to-hell 240sx that was there. It had some kind of RB swap though, you could tell by the distinct sound it makes compared to the SR20 and KA24.

It's just the people that hate Honda because it's a Honda that bug me. You guys are cool though. :cool:

I just went to a Honda meet earlier today. It was pretty cool, lots of Honda's of course. There were two NSX's, one first gen and a second gen. More boosted cars than I expected. What really caught my eye was the white EK with a K20 and ITB's.

There were your fair share of ricers of course, like the flat black beat-to-hell 240sx that was there. It had some kind of RB swap though, you could tell by the distinct sound it makes compared to the SR20 and KA24.

Nicee...I wish I could've seen the NSX's. Those were properly designed sports cars. Fast and sleek with an amazing chassis designed by Senna. :D

It is a GT Cobra

If it was a GT Cobra it would have a Cobra badge on the side as well. Trust me...it was a GT. I am the one who took that picture.

So I was in vegas today and yesterday. I have never seen so many limos, strech F-350s, stretch expiditions, strech Hummers, all of those kidns of vehicles, then the exotics... I saw maybe 10 ferraris, couple lambos, tons of corvettes, hundreds of mustangs, lol, lots of porches, and 3 dodge vipers, oh and a couple lotus'. And the trucks... I was in Kanab, UT also, and there where a lot of lifted trucks. At least half had a lift, and/or custom exhaust. Some where like 15+ inches lifted. F-350s that need ladders to get into, lol.

And I saw an Eclipse GT I think, with a ferrari symbol on it... Right next to the V6 symbol, lol. I dont think ferrari ever made a v6, lol. But I'm sure it tricked some people...

Nicee...I wish I could've seen the NSX's. Those were properly designed sports cars. Fast and sleek with an amazing chassis designed by Senna. :D
It is a great car, better for the track. They discontinued it because of the price, have you seen a video when they turn one NSX into a ferrari its funny.

My friend took a picture of the NSX's, I'll try to get them from him.

This is a Cobra

16_2003%20Mustang%20Cobra%20SVT.jpg

Very lame. But you gotta look at the front bumper, rear bumper, and spoiler are different. My favorite part is the 390HP supercharged V8 :)

It is a great car, better for the track. They discontinued it because of the price, have you seen a video when they turn one NSX into a ferrari its funny.

Yeah, it's a nice track car. Properly balanced.

Back
Top Bottom