Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ alvino - I was looking at a '95 M3 today, thought of you haha. Beautiful car, wish I had the money...it was a great deal.

Haha awww...thats sweet. :) They're relatively cheap now that E36s are starting to depreciate a bit. I found a nice Estoril-blau E36 M3 on craigslist for about $7,500.

Looks like this thread's for ramdom conversations and saying things for no reason. And ya'll talk about me trying to raise my postcount. :rolleyes:

Seems a lot like the "Be A Post Whore" thread over @ The Cellar. :p

So...

Here goes it:

I hate our pipes.

You are really starting to bug me. Anyway.

I just bought Prey on steam. It was a whopping $5, weekend sale. Eh, why the hell not. It's not that bad of a game.

Looks like this thread's for ramdom conversations and saying things for no reason. And ya'll talk about me trying to raise my postcount. :rolleyes:

Seems a lot like the "Be A Post Whore" thread over @ The Cellar. :p

So...

Here goes it:

I hate our pipes.

quit whining

Lol,I Just finished my tri-booting install,Vista,XP and SUSE and its all working good except SUSE Doesnt like my graphics card lol.Also,i just made rank 6 on the GT5 Prologue Rankings board for Drifting in a Mitsubishi Lancer X (The Tuned Version) on the london circuit :D

Lol,I Just finished my tri-booting install,Vista,XP and SUSE and its all working good except SUSE Doesnt like my graphics card lol.Also,i just made rank 6 on the GT5 Prologue Rankings board for Drifting in a Mitsubishi Lancer X (The Tuned Version) on the london circuit :D
someone has too much time on their hands ;)
i just woke up and its 4pm here (with the new clock change). wtf :eek: :confused:

Yesterday sucked so much I swear to god, My X girlfriend came into my job last night I got freaking infuriated like you wouldn't believe,And then later that night my X and her sister and their friend walked to my once best friends ed's house to crash his18th birthday party and the cops got called so I had to go ****ing pick them up because I have the car and I had to give my stupid X Girlfriend and her sister and their friend a ride,**** my X F that pos mofo I sear to god,Staci and davida I didn't mind giving a ride to but I hate marah I should have made her walk...
So god damn angryyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom