Car Thread!

I'll probably just go out to the parking lot during brunch and put it on his car and leave a note. Hahaha...I'll take a picture. :)

Anyways...this is what I came upon one day when I went to my local WaMu to deposit my paycheck. You'll laugh if you've ever seen the anime series; Initial D.

See that red sticker on the back window?
IMG00009-1.jpg

"HEY MA! I CAN DORIFTO IN A MUSTANG!"
IMG00010-1.jpg

I'll probably just go out to the parking lot during brunch and put it on his car and leave a note. Hahaha...I'll take a picture. :)

Anyways...this is what I came upon one day when I went to my local WaMu to deposit my paycheck. You'll laugh if you've ever seen the anime series; Initial D.

See that red sticker on the back window?
IMG00009-1.jpg

"HEY MA! I CAN DORIFTO IN A MUSTANG!"
IMG00010-1.jpg

I see you, on the reflection!!!!! Haha you have never posted on memebers pic thread.

Anyways its funny that a mustang has a Intial D sticker, but he can actually drift that GT its an FR car.

I see you, on the reflection!!!!! Haha you have never posted on memebers pic thread.

Anyways its funny that a mustang has a Intial D sticker, but he can actually drift that GT its an FR car.

Haha, yeahh and if you look carefully you can see my car as well.

Yeah, I know he can drift that car, but it's still retarded how he put a RedSuns sticker on a Mustang. It's so out of place.

Haha, yeahh and if you look carefully you can see my car as well.

Yeah, I know he can drift that car, but it's still retarded how he put a RedSuns sticker on a Mustang. It's so out of place.

Yeah too mucho out of place... OMFG my mustang drifts FTW y0!

I'm probably the only one here who likes EK's and EG's.

wMTA3MjAyMDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

I actually don't mind a well done EK and EG. It's just those idiots who put retarded ricer parts on it that piss me off. If I see one and it's properly JDM, mad props to the owner. ;)

Back
Top Bottom